Using Enzyme To Remove Blackberry Stain
- Before removing any of the moisture from the carpet, from earlier steps, apply an enzyme presoak product to the blackberry stain. You can follow the directions on the bottle of the enzyme presoak.
- Dip an absorbent paper towel in the enzyme presoak solution and wring it out until it is almost dry.
- Next, place the enzyme soaked paper towel over the blackberry stain and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Continue to add the enzyme presoak to the carpet and change the absorbent towel until the stain stops coming through to the towel. Do not allow the enzyme presoak product to dry!
- Flush the area, with water, to remove any left over cleaning products.
- Finally, allow the stain to air dry.
- Inspect the stained area. If the stain remains you should repeat the blackberry stain removal steps or call a professional for advice.
If after all of the steps have been taken, to remove the blackberry stain, the stain remains it may be a good idea to call a professional. Also, remember to test your carpet before you use any of the lemon juice in the early steps. Lemon juice can change the color of your carpet, thus making the stain a whole lot worse.
More Tips for Removing Blackberry Stains
If you needed to move on to steps 13-19, using the enzyme cleaner, you may want to know a few facts about the product. Most enzyme cleaners or presoaks work well on organic stains such as fruit and even human body fluids. The enzyme stain remover needs to sit for a time to allow the enzymes to break up the stain. It does take a little time, but this should be the last cleaning product you will need to use on the carpet to finish the blackberry stain removal.
If you do not want to use the enzyme presoak product on the blackberry stain you can always try and use the stain cleaning product known as oxyclean. This is a product works similar to hydrogen peroxide, but it is safe to use on all fabrics and all colors. This is not a bleaching agent, which means that if your testing area for the lemon juice declared it unsafe to use you can always try the oxyclean instead of the lemons.