Clean V8 Juice Stains From Clothing
What You Will Need Before You Start
- Clean sponge
- White absorbent towels
- Baking soda
- Stain pretreating solution
If you act swiftly it is actually pretty straight forward to clean V8 juice stains from clothing. Your favorite brand of stain pretreating solution can help to get the job done, but you could also use ammonia blotted directly onto the stain.
- Lay the towel down on a flat surface, and place the garment flat on top of it.
- Sprinkle baking soda onto still-damp stains in an effort to absorb as much of the liquid stain as possible.
- Allow to dry and brush off into the sink or trash can.
- Thoroughly saturate any remaining stain with your preferred brand of stain pretreating solution and allow it to set for up to fifteen minutes.
- Wash the garment in the washing machine, using cool water, and carefully observe the stain before putting the garment into the dryer.
If the stain is still visible then blot a bit of ammonia onto the stain, or use rubbing alcohol. Always be sure that stains have been thoroughly removed before you apply any sort of heat to the item of clothing. Heat is one of the fastest methods of permanently setting a stain into the fabric.