Get Spinach Stains Out Of White Table Linen
What You Will Need Before You Start
- Oxygen bleach
- Rubbing alcohol
- Clean sponge
Don’t let a spinach spill ruin your enjoy dinner! You can get spinach stains out of white table linens using some of the same products that can easily get spinach stains out of clothing. Just be sure to never use hard products like chlorine bleach on your table linens unless you are sure that the fabric can handle it.
- Remove as much of the spinach spill as is possible.
- Fill the sink or a bucket with cold water and half a scoop of oxygen bleach.
- Submerge the table linen into the sudsy water and allow to soak for up to thirty minutes.
- Remove from the water and rinse thoroughly so that you can examine the stain. If it is still visible then use a bit of rubbing alcohol dabbed onto a clean sponge to blot at the stain.
- Launder the linen as per the care instructions that accompany the linen.
When you are working to remove stains from white linens, you may be tempted to use chlorine bleach but you should truly take care whenever you use chlorine bleach because it can be very hard on the fibers of any fabric. Oxygen bleach or even a cleansing paste made with liquid dish detergent and baking soda are often the better choices.