Pomegranate Stain Removal From Carpet and Upholstery
You will need:
- Cold water
- liquid dish soap
- 2 Soft white cloths
- White Vinegar
To remove a pomegranate stain from upholstery and carpets is a little more complicated because you are unable to soak the fabric. With this said it is very important to get to work right way. To successfully remove a pomegranate stain from carpet and upholstery follow these steps:
- To begin, the pomegranate stain removal process, try and blot or scrape as much of the pomegranate off of the surface.
- Mix a solution of 1 cup cold water and 1 teaspoon of liquid dish soap in your bowl.
- Use a sponge or soft cloth to blot the surface of the stain with the dish soap solution. Ensure that you have thoroughly worked the soapy water into the fabric or carpet.
- Now wet the white cloth with the white vinegar and begin to dab away the soap from the fabric.
- If the pomegranate stain has not been removed, you can continue repeating steps 1-4 until the stain has been removed.
- Once the pomegranate stain has been removed you will want to use a clean cloth and clean water to rinse the fabric or carpet. This step is needed to ensure all soap and vinegar residue has been removed from the surface.
If you are not receiving the proper results, in the process of pomegranate stain removal, you can continue the process with a few other products.
- Lemon juice
- Store bought stain removers
- a solution of baking soda and club soda
As always ensure these products are safe to use on your fabrics before trying to remove the pomegranate stain. You can do this by testing small areas of the surfaces where no one will see if the product reacts poorly with the fabric.