Remove Barbecue BBQ Sauce Stains From Upholstery
What you will need:
- Liquid hand dishwashing detergent
- Cool water
- Cold water
- Clean white cloth
Having a BBQ snack on the couch can only lead to a big mess on your furniture. To remove these stains you will need to begin treating the BBQ sauce stains as soon as possible.
- To begin the BBQ sauce stain remover you will need to mix a solution of 1 tablespoon liquid hand dishwashing detergent and 2 cups of cool water.
- Mix the solution well so that the soap is evenly distributed throughout the water.
- Dip a clean white cloth into the solution you created. Ensure the cloth is completely saturated with the solution.
- Blot the barbecue stain with the dampened cloth.
- Continue to blot the barbecue stain until the liquid has been absorbed into the fabric.
- Repeat the stain removal process until the stain has been removed.
- Once the barbecue sauce has been removed you will need to flush the upholstery with clean cold water. This will allow you to remove any remaining cleaning solutions left on the upholstery.