How to Remove Bird Shit or Bird Poop From Car's Paint
What you will need:
- Hose with spray attachment
- Car cleaning fluid
- Soft cloth
It does not matter if you drive the nicest car or a piece of junk no one likes to have bird poop stains on their car. Many with the nicer cars want to be a little gentler when removing the eye sores, but the stain removal processes is the same for new paint finish or old paint finish.
- Using the hose spray the entire car with water. The water will soften the bird poop stains, which will make it easier to gently remove them.
- Pick out a car cleaning fluid. Any one you choose will be just fine for this stain fighting process, but if you purchase a car cleaning fluid with natural ingredient it will be gentler on the cars paint finish.
- Mix the cleaning solution of your choice as stated on the directions.
- Dip a soft cloth into the cleaning solution. Ensure the cloth is entirely saturated with the solution.
- If you have a really stubborn stain you may want to apply some of the cleaning fluid directly to the bird poop stains.
- Allow the cleaning fluid to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Wash the entire car as you normally would with the soft cloth. The soft cloth will allow you to gently clean the car without hurting the cars paint finish.
- Rinse the entire car with the hose.
- Inspect the car. If there are any bird poop stains left on the car spot treat each with the soft cloth and the cleaning solution until they are removed.