Remove Chocolate Ice Cream Stain Resisdue from Hard Surfaces
Removing chocolate ice cream stain from different hard surfaces can be achieved by following these instructions:
- Remove any excess ice cream immediately. After this place a clean sponge in warm, sudsy water.
- Wipe down the surface until the stain is removed.
- Rinse the area well and wipe it dry using a clean cloth
- You need to carefully use a spoon or knife to remove any of the excess ice cream from the stained area.
- After you have done this, rinse the stained area under cold, running water.
You do not want the stain or remnants of the stain to come into contact with unaffected areas of your shirt so be sure to rinse carefully. Do NOT use warm water because it will heat the protein and thereby cause the protein to bind further to the fabric.
After you have done this, soak it in cold water over night. You can add an enzyme detergent if you want to attack the protein.