How to Remove Grease Stains From Other Silk Fabrics
The steps are the same, but could be trickier depending on where the grease stain is located. Once again you will need the following:
- Cornstarch or babypowder
- Liquid dish detergent
- Soft brush
- Soft cloth
Smooth out the stained area as much as possible to create a flat surface and follow these steps:
- Place a thick layer of cornstarch or powder on the stain and press in.
- Leave in place for about 24 hours.
- Brush away cornstarch/powder. If grease spot still remains go to step 4.
- Apply small amount of dish detergent to area and rub in.
- Allow to sit for several hours.
- Blot with damp cloth and allow to dry.