The Fish Tank Won't Come Clean Still?
This could be considered an emergency, but don't worry. Simply try these steps to get the fish tank glass clean:
- Put fish into a large bowl or bucket where they will be safe
- Empty the water from the acquarium
- Remove all objects from the acquarium
- Fill the tank roughly 1/3 with hot water
- Add 2 squeezed lemon and 1 TBSP of dish soap
- Stir vigorously and let soak for 20 minutes
- Scrub all sides of the fish tank vigorously with a scrub brush
- Drain liquid into the bath tub or somewhere it can be safely drained
- Rinse until all soap and liquid is removed
- Prepare tank for fish habitat
These 10 steps should help you simply and effectively clean your fish tank if all else fails. Feel free to leave us a note or message if you are having issues and we'll help you get your fish tank clean.