How To Remove Burnt On Grease Stains From The Floor Of The Inside Of The Oven
What you will need:
- Damp cloths
- Warm water
- Mild detergents
- Oven cleaner
- Baking soda
- Plastic scrub brushes, or pads
- Aluminum foil
- If you have an oven with a self cleaning function, you should always run that first, as it will burn off most excess residue or debris in to a fine dust that is easy to wipe off of the surface of the inside of the oven.
- Next in the step of how to remove stains from the inside of an oven, is to wipe down the surface of the inside of the oven with one of the damp cloths.
- Then you will scrub the floor of the oven with mild detergents and a plastic scrub brush or pad.
- Rinse the area completely with warm water.
- Cover the area with oven cleaner and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Wipe the area down with a damp cloth and rinse the oven with warm water.
- Combine baking soda with a little bit of mild detergent to make a paste and cover any persistent stains with this mixture. Let the mixture sit for a couple of minutes.
- Wipe down the area with a damp cloth, and rinse the area completely with warm water.
- In order to avoid having to remove stains from the inside of an oven in the future, you should always line the bottom of the oven with aluminum foil in order to catch any of the excess residue that may leak or fall down from a dish that you are preparing in the oven.
There are a variety of measures that you can take to proactively avoid stains on the inside of your oven. However, if you already have stains on the inside of your oven and you need to know how to remove the stains from the inside of the oven, then you can follow these easy steps in order to remove unwanted stains from the door and floor of the inside of your oven.