How To Remove Brown Stains From Stainless Steel Products
What you will need:
- Baking soda
- Warm water
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Scrub brush
- Dry towels
- You will put one cup of baking soda in to the stainless steel appliance or product that has the brown stains.
- You will fill the product with warm water.
- While filled with baking soda and warm water you will scrub the product with a scrub brush.
- If you can still see the stain, then you will pour out the contents of the product, and rinse with warm water.
- Then you will fill product with half a cup of hydrogen peroxide, and a couple tablespoons of baking soda.
- You will move around the product until all affected areas with the brown stains have been covered with the mixture.
- Let the mixture sit for about thirty minutes.
- Rinse the product out with hot water until it is completely clean.
- Dry off product with the dry towel.
When trying to clean products or appliances that are made out of stainless steel, it is important to take your time and follow the steps completely. This is a vital part of the clean up and maintenance routines that you will have to get used to in order to ensure that your stainless steel products keep looking great for years to come. It is difficult to get stainless steel to actually stain; however, it is not impossible. The good news is that if you follow the simple steps outlined above, then you will be able to rectify the problem of having to remove stains from stainless steel. Be gentle with the cleaning process of removing stains from stainless steel in order to ensure that you do not accidentally scratch the surface.