How to Remove Teeth Stains With Home Remedies
What you will need:
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Salt (optional)
Looking for a cheaper solution to whitening your teeth? There have been many who swear by the combination of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. The baking soda will remove stains on your teeth while the hydrogen peroxide whitens. To help remove teeth stains with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide follow these steps:
- To begin the removal of your teeth stains, pour a small amount of baking soda in a small dish. You will need to dip your toothbrush in it so do not put too much in the bowl.
- Add a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to the baking soda. Make sure you dampen the baking soda, but do not saturate it.
- Next, you can add a pinch of salt. This will help the teeth stain fighting power.
- Next, dip your wet toothbrush directly into the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Ensure all of the tips of the bristles are covered thoroughly.
- Brush your teeth as you normally would. Ensure you have reached all areas of your teeth.
- Next, you will rinse your mouth with clean cool water. Ensure you rinse all the remaining baking soda and hydrogen peroxide away.
- Finally, you can use hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash to help remove the teeth stains faster. All you will need to do is dilute the peroxide with a little water. Do not swallow! Hydrogen peroxide is a disinfectant so it can also help with bad breath.
- Rinse again with cool water to remove any remains of hydrogen peroxide.
Teeth Stain Fighting Food
With the recent trends of wanting teeth stains removed people are looking for natural ways to remove the coffee and tea stains.
A quick and healthy way to remove the teeth stains is to eat a Macintosh apple each day. The apples natural chemical makeup help to lift the stains off of your teeth. Make sure it is a fresh apple and not one that has been sitting out for more than a week. After you eat the apple you should brush your teeth with an electric toothbrush and fluoride free toothpaste.
If you are not one for apples you can try biting into whole, raw, tomatoes or even strawberries. All three fruits have natural stain fighting powers. Just remember to brush after you eat.