How To Remove Walnut Tree Stains From A Wood Patio
What you will need:
- Pressure washer
- Liquid detergent
- Scrub brush
- You will need to take a pressure washer to the stained areas of your patio. NOTE: Do not put the pressure washer on high this will strip the wood. You will instead have the pressure washer on a lower, and fanned out setting and take a little more time to go over the stains to remove the black residue.
- You will mix water and liquid detergent in a bucket and scrub the areas that you are learning how to remove walnut stains from a patio for.
- Using the scrub brush you will lightly scrub the stains.
- You will finish the process by diluting bleach in a bucket with water.
- Pour the mixture over the stains and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse the entire area completely.
It is important to expect this process to discolor the paint slightly; therefore, you should be prepared to re-stain and reseal the patio upon removal of the walnut tree stains.